February 8, 2016

Map & Directions | Northern California Vacation

Calaveras County map

From the North (Sacramento)

From Route 50 take Sunrise Blvd. southbound (out of Rancho Cordova). Go left (eastbound) onto Jackson Highway (Highway 16). Go approximately 30 miles to the Highway 49 junction and turn right towards Jackson. Follow Highway 49 to Calaveras County. (From Route 50 to Calaveras County: 50 miles).

From the South (Fresno)

Take 99 north to Stockton, then Highway 4 east to Angels Camp, home of the Jumping Frog Jubilee!

From the West (San Francisco)

Take 580 east to Tracy, then to the 205 east, then to 99 north to Stockton (then Highway 4 again) — or, you can take Highway 12 or 26 east to Valley Springs, one of Calaveras County’s fastest growing towns!

From the East (Reno and Tahoe)

Take 80 west to Auburn, then 49 South. In the summer months Highways 50, 88 or 4 all offer a beautiful drive complete with scenery that includes quaint fishing lakes and vast vistas of the Sierra Nevada.

Miles from Angels CampAngels Camp map

Lake Tahoe (South)…135
Los Angeles…354
San Diego…450
San Francisco…133
San Jose…140

Create Personalized Itineraries

Use our online interactive map to create your own customized itineraries with driving directions to each point of interest you choose.  Share and save your itineraries to keep your whole group informed.

Once You’re Here

Enjoy driving your vehicle along our beautiful highways and byways or take one of these transportation options:

Murphys Taxi Service | Mother Lode Adventures Charter Services | Stagecoach Limousine | Calaveras Transit