It’s that time of year again, and the Calaveras Visitors Bureau is gearing up for another award-winning appearance at the California State Fair. But we need a few more volunteers to make it happen.
The available shifts are listed below. Here’s why you should come along for the ride…
- Invite and admission to the Fair Review & Volunteer wine and hors d’ oeuvres reception at La Contenta on June 28th.
- Free admission to the State Fair!
- Free parking at the Fair.
- Discounts on Calaveras apparel.
- Bragging rights for being a part of one of the Fair’s most exciting and fun booths.
- And the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes along with promoting Calaveras County’s #1 industry: Tourism!
If you’re interested in taking any of the available shifts, please email Lisa Mayo at email@example.com or call 209-736-0049 with your availability.
This year’s theme is, “The Fun That Moves You.” So come have fun with us!
We still have 18 shifts open:
July 12: 3-6 pm
July 14: 2-6 pm and 6-9 pm
July 15: 6-9
July 16: 3-6 pm and 6-9 pm
July 18: 6-9 pm
July 19: 6-9 pm
July 21: 6-9 pm
July 22: 6-9 pm
July 24: 3-6 pm and 6-9 pm
July 25: 6-9 pm
July 26: 6-9 pm
July 28: 2-6 pm
July 29: 10 am -3 pm, 2-6 pm and 6-9 pm (last day)
Questions? Call the Visitors Bureau at (209) 736-0049.