Bear Valley Adventure Park, located in the Village, offers an amazing mountain adventure for kids with new attractions that will have your kids wanting to come back for more fun. A one time fee gives access to all of the activities, including the swimming pool during the hot summer months!
Bear Valley Adventure Park Activities
- Rock wall: The 24-foot rock wall offers 3 separate climbing routes, ranging from easy to hard. Up for the challenge? Try all three! Ages 3+
- Bungee Trampoline: What’s gravity, anyway? Let go of your limitations and fly into the sky! This bungee trampoline is fun for all ages. Jumpers must weigh between 20 and 200 lbs.
- Timed Challenge Course: Challenge yourself and friends on the new obstacle course. Become a Bear Valley Ninja Warrior!
- Aerial Suspension Bridge: Find yourself in the Adventure Park by way of the NEW Aerial Suspension Bridge! A day of fun awaits you on the other side.
- Archery Shooting Gallery: Get your head in the aim. Practice your shot in the shooting gallery! Targets are 10-17 yards, ranging from traditional 10-ring scoring targets to 3D and novelty targets. Don’t have your own bow? Don’t worry. Archery equipment, safety, and basic instruction are included.
- Additional Activities: Swimming pool access | Swinging tire traverse | Balance traverse | Ropes challenge course | Climbing ropes | Rope swing | Slack line