Imagine waking up on a mountain top at 7,750 feet elevation, after a great night’s sleep on a comfortable mattress. Bear Valley Glamping means waking up in the comfort of a bedroom with the serenity of a campsite. And did we mention the view? Bear Valley glamping tents face the breathtaking canyon of the vast Mokelumne wilderness and Mokelumne Peak. Each glamping unit is equipped with a cozy Queen bed, heating, and electricity – all powered by sustainable solar energy. Make plans to enjoy this special part of the amazing California Sierra and learn more below, today.
For current rates or to book now – Visit Bear Valley Resort’s website today.
For special requests, call for assistance.
INCLUDES: 1 queen bed , electrical outlets, 2 lamps, 1 wood burning stove (we provide the wood), breakfast buffet on Saturday and Sunday, dinner on Saturday, free shuttle service from campsite to attractions around Bear Valley, free access to the pool at Bear Valley Lodge, stargazing lounge, comfort station, remodeled showers and live entertainment on Saturdays.
Bear Valley Glamping Details
Bear Valley Glamping Tent Amenities
- A queen bed with bedding
- Nights can get chilly in the mountains, extra bedding is always recommended.
- Includes towels, personal shampoo & soap
- Electrical outlets – powdered by wind turbines and solar panels
- A wood-burning stove [we provide the wood!]
- Personal sundeck with two lounge chairs
Bear Valley Glamping Grounds Amenities
- Shared bathrooms and showers
- A community Sundeck looking out to the beautiful Mokelumne vista view.
Bear Valley Glamping Amenities for Rent
- Limited rental cots are available for an additional $10/stay.
- Please call or email the Front Desk if you would like to reserve a cot(s)
- Cots are dependent on avaiablity and are not guarenteed.
- Limited extra bedding is available for rental for an additional $10/stay.
- Please call or email the Front Desk if you would like to reserve extra bedding.
- Bedding is dependent on availability and is not guaranteed.
Bear Valley Glamping FAQS – Know Before You Go
- How many tents are there? There are 15 tents available.
- Can I bring friends or family members? Of course! You can even bring a couple of extra cots or air mattresses, as long as you do not exceed the tent capacity. The tents have room for one to two extra twin beds.
- Will I be warm enough? High Sierra summer nights can get pretty cold. We recommend bringing extra bedding/person such as a sleeping bag just to be safe.
- What’s nearby? Explore Bear Valley village or hit the trail and explore the Ebbetts Pass corridor.
- What else should I know? Wedding ceremonies take place nearby every Saturday at various times, lasting anywhere between thirty minutes to two hours (see image of Bear Valley wedding below). Please be respectful during the ceremony.
- You can be inside your tents but please avoid driving in and out of the glamping area during this time.
- Glamping guests are welcome to park in the main parking lot for easier tent access.
- Where do I check in? Glamping check-in is located in the Bear Valley Lodge at 265 Bear Valley Rd. in Bear Valley, CA 95223