November 23 - December 16 Relive the magical journey of THE POLAR EXPRESS on an hour-long train ride to the North Pole. Enjoy hot-hot-hot chocolate and yummy cookies as you ride along with
November 23 – December 16
Relive the magical journey of THE POLAR EXPRESS on an hour-long train ride to the North Pole. Enjoy hot-hot-hot chocolate and yummy cookies as you ride along with many of the story’s characters. Once you reach the North Pole, the jolly old elf – Santa himself – will come on board to give each passenger a silver sleigh bell, the “first gift of Christmas.”
2018 Train Ride Dates:
Friday & Saturday, November 23 & 24
Friday, Saturday & Sunday, November 30 – December 16
Coach Seating: $50 per person*
First Class Seating: $70 per person*
*An additional service fee of $6 per ticket will apply at purchase checkout.
Children under 2 years of age are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap.
2018 Ticket Sales Dates:
Current members of Railtown 1897 and the California State Railroad Museum are eligible to participate in Member Advance Ticket Sales. Memberships must be purchased by September 5, 2018, and current memberships must be active to qualify.
September 1-15: Silver Spike, Gold Spike and Platinum Spike members. Must call (910) 445-8242 to book tickets.
October 9: Bronze Spike, Yardmaster, Freight Agent, Trainmaster and Engineer members
October 10: Telegrapher, Hostler, Conductor and Fireman members
October 11: Handcar Club, Switchman, Caboose Club and Brakeman members
October 12: General public sales begin at 9 a.m. and tickets are sold online only.
Online tickets sales only unless otherwise noted. Resale of tickets is not permitted and is unlawful. Our policy strictly prohibits the resale or attempted resale of any ticket for THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride. In addition, the use of public advertising – such as but not limited to eBay and Craig’s List – to resell tickets is not permitted. Either action will result in the immediate cancellation of the tickets and Railtown 1897 membership, if applicable.
Member Advance Ticket Sales Policies
- Members of Railtown 1897 and the California State Railroad Museum are allowed to purchase THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride tickets in advance of the general public.
- Members are not guaranteed to get tickets during Member Advance Ticket Sales, merely the opportunity to try to purchase tickets in advance of the general public.
- New, renewing or upgrading memberships must be active and current by September 5, 2018 to participate in Member Advance Ticket Sales.
- Members must have their membership ID number when ordering tickets.
- Tickets may only be purchased online through this website (unless otherwise noted).
- Member households may purchase a maximum of eight individual tickets or two tables of four, per location, during Member Advance Ticket Sales.
Coach Seating: $50 per person* | First Class Seating: $70 per person* | *An additional service fee of $6 per ticket will apply at purchase checkout | Children under 2 years of age are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap
(Saturday) 4:30 pm
Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
10501 Reservoir Road Jamestown, CA 95327
Railtown 1897 State Historic Park209-984-3953 10501 Reservoir Road Jamestown, CA 95327