The Calaveras Visitors Bureau is excited to partner with JackRabbit Systems, which offers an exciting new booking solution allowing visitors of GoCalaveras.com to search for lodging by travel dates, immediately view the lowest available rates and availability, refine the lodging list using easy-to-use sorting and filtering mechanisms, and finally, book directly using our county lodging properties’ current reservation systems.
For those whose booking engines are not compatible with the system, or who don’t have online booking engines – great news! This is now available to you free of charge (with no booking fees). You can skip to information on how to get on board by clicking this link: sign up for JReS.
In setting up this system, the CVB provided complete and accurate information to JackRabbit Systems, but there’s always the potential for mistakes to have been made with data transfer. All lodging properties are asked to check our system to make sure they’re included and that their information is accurate using the search below and to provide us with any necessary corrections or additions as soon as possible.
Features and Benefits of JackRabbit Systems
- JackRabbit Systems combines the visitor (user experience) functionality of a booking engine, aligning with consumer preferences to book lodging direct with your facility.
- Based on Calaveras Visitors Bureau investment in JackRabbit Systems, there are no commissions or fees charged by JackRabbit for room reservations as facilitated by JackRabbit Systems through www.gocalaveras.com.
- There is no additional inventory management because JackRabbit Systems automatically pulls rates and availability and facilitates direct bookings to your property directly through your existing, online reservation system.
- JackRabbit Systems has proven to increase more qualified referrals (clicks) directly to lodging facilities websites.
- You, the lodging property, will receive more qualified referrals from JackRabbit Systems through www.gocalaveras.com, this allows you to directly convert visitors to customers, increasing reservations for you and filling rooms in our market.
How CVB Lodging Partners Participate in JackRabbit Systems
Calaveras Visitors Bureau has signed an Agreement confirming JackRabbit Systems will list all the Calaveras Visitors Bureau lodging property partners on JackRabbit Systems and display lodging rates and availability for those lodging properties where JackRabbit Systems has a compatible interface. JackRabbit Systems’ technology automatically indexes (pulls) rates and availability on a daily basis for those properties that have a compatible online booking engine.
For those hotels with the following chains listed below, JackRabbit Systems has established corporate agreements with each and has the ability to Index and/or has already set up an XML feed for the chain’s reservation system providers: Accor, America’s Best Value Inns, AmericInn, Best Western, Choice, Carlson, Coast, Drury, Delta, Fairmont, Hilton, Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG), La Quinta, Marriott, Red Roof Inn, Red Lion, Starwood and Wyndham brands.
Sign Up for JReS
For those lodging properties without an online booking engine, JackRabbit Systems provides a fully functional, self-service reservation engine free of charge, called JReS. If your organization does not already have an online reservation engine and you’re interested in showing rates and availability through GoCalaveras.com, please sign-up free of charge to use JReS here: http://www.jackrabbitreservations.com/hotels/new.
For help signing up, please take a few moments to watch a brief online tutorial, found here: http://bit.ly/HXCxd7. After sign-up, instructions will be emailed outlining the setup of your JReS system. You can also download a step-by-step walkthrough of the entire system here: http://bit.ly/1u7spC4. If you have trouble setting your lodging up with the system, we’re happy to help. Email Lisa at email@example.com.