The Calaveras Visitors Bureau is part of a new group dedicated to providing assistance to small businesses in Calaveras. The organization is called Accelerate Business in Calaveras County (ABC) and consists of a network of resource providers with the shared goal of helping Calaveras County businesses succeed and thrive while serving the needs of residents and visitors alike. The members of ABC are available to help new and existing businesses and those interested in starting a business in Calaveras County.
For now, as a new group, we don’t have a website, but we are networked and able to hook you up with the appropriate person(s) for your business concerns.
Free and confidential business consulting is available on an appointment basis by contacting ABC member:
Examples of business consulting assistance available
- Help prepare funding proposals and identify sources of financing.
- Improve methods of business management including marketing, finances, operations, etc.
- Help potential business owners plan for successful business start up.
ABC members are working together to identify needs and provide business training to Calaveras County businesses. For information on upcoming training events contact ABC member:
Calaveras Business Resource Center
7 N. Main Street
San Andreas, CA 95249
- Angels Camp Business Association | angelscampbusiness.com | 209-763-1333
- Calaveras Business Resource Center | calaveras.org | 209-559-7477
- Calaveras County Chamber of Commerce | calaveras.org | 209-754-5400
- Calaveras Visitors Bureau | gocalaveras.com | 209-736-0049
- Central Sierra Economic Development District | csedd.org | 209-989-4058
- Destination Angels Camp | destinationangelscamp.com | 209-736-0088
- Mother Lode Job Training | mljt.org | 209-754-4242
- NEC Small Business Development Center: San Joaquin Delta College | sbdc.deltacollege.edu | 209-954-5089
- Valley Sierra Small Business: Development Center | valleysierrasbdc.com | 209-422-6416