What are your burning social media marketing questions? Read on to learn how to get them answered with a free 30 minute social media consultation with the Calaveras Visitors Bureau.
Which businesses are eligible?
If your business serves tourists and is based in either Calaveras County or Bear Valley, you are eligible for one free 30 minute social media consultation with Kaedence, Calaveras Visitors Bureau’s Social Media Manager.
How do I request a free 30 minute social media consultation?
Eligible businesses can reach out to schedule an in-person session by calling 1-800-225-3764 or by emailing Kaedence directly at [email protected]. Before your consultation appointment, you will be asked to answer the following questions:
- How much time/energy are you (or your team) currently able to devote to social media marketing each week?
- Are you or a different team member doing your social media marketing?
- Which social media channels is your business currently active on?
- What are your perceived biggest challenges in relation to social media marketing at the moment?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about your business, social media marketing experience/process before we meet for our social media consultation?
These intensive, in-person trainings work best with just one or two of your team attending a tailored session.
How does a social media consultation work?
When you make an appointment, you will be asked for your most burning social media marketing questions and challenges. Afterwards, all that you have to do is show up for your 30 minute consultation hosted at the CVB’s (Calaveras Visitors Bureau’s) historic downtown Angels Camp location.
Before your appointment, Kaedence will use her social media marketing training and expertise to examine your currently existing social media channels through the lens of social media marketing best practices. With your unique business and questions in mind, she will then prepare an individualized 30 minute consultation session tailored to the actions that are the most important first steps for your business to take to improve your overall social media marketing strategy.
What can I expect during this 30 minute consultation?
Your social media consultation will be tailored to your social media operator’s marketing knowledge level, as well as to your specific industry and location in Calaveras County.Come prepared to take notes, ask questions, and receive solutions to your biggest social media challenges.
During your session you will receive:
- Tools to create a more effective social media marketing strategy.
- Expert feedback on how to address your burning social media social media marketing questions.
- Feedback on what’s currently working for your business and where your social media marketing can be improved.
- In-person demonstrations of anything your team requested special support with.
- Example: How to make a FB post?, How to boost a post?, How to schedule posts?, etc
After your session, you will receive:
- A follow-up email including
- What actions your team can begin taking today to improve your social media marketing strategy.
- Professionally recommended (free and affordable) tools and training to use at your leisure.
- Links to free or inexpensive social media scheduling platforms.
- A cheat sheet for where to find and how to use user-generated content.
- A cheat sheet for free content relevant for your tourism industry sector (such as food, retail, etc)
What makes this free service special?
These sessions go beyond a generic consultation by tailoring your social media consultation to your business’ unique structure and social media marketing needs. We also make recommendations based on the CVB’s unique, specialized knowledge on what the average visitor in Calaveras is looking for, and where that information should be located online. This specialized knowledge cannot be found anywhere else.
What is the goal of this service?
As a destination marketing organization, the Calaveras Visitors Bureau knows that a rising tide lifts all boats. With this free service, our goal is to help you get your social media marketing program started on the most efficient path to increase your success over time.
We strive for this goal by giving your team the unique tools, insights and resources the Calaveras Visitors Bureau has acquired as a professional marketing organization promoting Calaveras County over years of dedicated research, effort and expert industry training.
Have additional questions? Email Kaedence at [email protected] to learn more today.
Thank you for making Calaveras County a great place to live, work, and play. We look forward to hearing from you and setting you on the path to social media mastery!