Ironstone Vineyards weddings & events offer many unique ceremony and reception locations on their 12.5 acre winery estate and are are dedicated to creating a day that will be both memorable and unique. Ironstone is more than just a vineyard, it’s a destination with a museum, banquet room, amphitheater, and beautifully landscaped grounds. It’s no wonder that it’s one of the most popular wedding locations in California’s Gold Country.
Choose from multiple picturesque locations for your indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception including:
- Lakeside Park – most popular lakeside location
- Lakeside Lawn – trees and lawn beside the lake
- Princess Bride Lawn – trees, lawn and beautiful Ironstone hedge as a backdrop
- Canyon Rock Garden – rock garden and lawn
- Wisteria Arbor – for small weddings, cocktail hours and receptions
- Amphitheatre – great location for your DJ or musical accompaniment
- Garden Breezeway – waterfall, potted trees and plants
- Wine Cave – cool 64° for hot summers, deliciously wine fragranced
- Alhambra Music Room – banquet & ballroom room with beautiful views
- Heritage Room – for intimate gatherings with lovely views
All Ironstone weddings include access to bride and groom dressing rooms. Every part of the outdoor venue is beautifully landscaped and provides an amazing visual backdrop to your event. Ironstone offers wedding packages customized to your vision for a flawless day. Email [email protected], call 209-728-1251 or visit their weddings website and weddings Facebook page to see beautiful photos and learn more.
Blogs and video featuring Ironstone Vineyards: Obsessing Over Spring | Laid Back Wine Country: Calaveras County | Sierra Green Days Showcases Green Living at Ironstone Vineyards | Taste your way through Calaveras | ABCNews.com: “Fourth of July Best Small-Town Celebrations” | Where to go on the 4th July | The birth of an unlikely music hot-spot | Winter in Calaveras: Catch the Highlights | Concours d’Elegance September 2012