Within their spacious Forest Meadows home they have opened their lower-level floor into a tranquil vacation stay, which is named Meadows Lair.
Meadows Lair is in the private Forest Meadows gated-community, four miles northeast of downtown Murphys, along Highway 4. Their house is in a quiet and scenic neighborhood, surrounded by 100-foot-tall pine trees. The Meadows Lair is at the 3,290-foot level, which seldom gets more than a few inches of snow.
The Meadows Lair’s private, lower-level guest accommodations feature:
- Two bedrooms, each with comfortable queen-size beds.
- Full bathroom, with shower/tub.
- Lounge area with 49-inch flatscreen television (over 220 channels), microwave oven, sink, mini-refrigerator and 12-cup coffee maker with coffee supplies.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Large covered balcony that overlooks surrounding pine forest.
No smoking or pets are allowed. Their downstairs guest quarters are not handicapped-accessible. They have two house cats, if guests have pet allergies.
Guests can book through Airbnb.com