Bear Valley Lodge is a unique high-country venue for weddings, receptions, family reunions and retreats accommodating up to 200 guests. The Lodge offers a professional staff and exceptional catering department to meet your expectations and budget. It’s located in Bear Valley Village and is your closest lodging option to Bear Valley Mountain ski resort which means you can save on drive-time and get more time to play!The lodge in winter
Stay in one of their newly renovated rooms – with new beds, carpet, paint, floating shelves, lighting, flat screen TV’s, and updated bathrooms!
All rooms at Bear Valley Lodge include complimentary toiletries, Dish Network Satellite television, free Wi-Fi, and free access to the fitness center. During the warmer months, you and your family can relax in the heated outdoor pool.
Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out is 11:00 am. Late check-out is available based on request and availability. If checking in after hours, there is a house phone in the lobby. Dial ext. 201 for assistance.
Bear Valley Lodge Pet policy:
- Dogs are the only permitted pets
- All well-mannered and fully trained dogs are welcome
- Pet-friendly rooms are limited
- Weight restrictions apply: you may bring up to 2 dogs if each weighs less than 50lbs, dogs larger than 50lbs – one per room
- Additional fees may apply if the dog causes any damage or disturbances in the room or hotel
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room
- Owners MUST bring dog bedding – no pets on beds or furniture
- Due to extensive cleaning after pet inhibits a room, a non-refundable cleaning fee of $25 per night is charged to your guest room account. (This fee is waived for all service pets).
- For the safety and comfort of your pet and hotel staff, including housekeeping, staff will enter your room only if: (a) your pet is not present, or (b) you are present and can monitor your pet, or (c) your pet is caged.
Related links: Creekside Restaurant | Sky High Pizza and Pub | Bear Valley Lodge Weddings and Events