Celebrate your special day at Greenhorn Creek Resort, one of California’s most beautiful and romantic wedding venues. Based in Angels Camp, CA and home to spectacular sunsets and 300 days of outdoor weather, Greenhorn Creek Resort is the perfect year round choice.
Offering a breathtaking setting for your wedding ceremony and reception, the Bridal Green, Wisteria Arbor and Camps, overlook the beautiful lake and 18th fairway, with a backdrop of the majestic Sierra mountain range.
For couples looking for a destination wedding experience, Greenhorn Creek Resort is an intimate way for you to spend your wedding experience with the people who are most important to you. Whatever your needs, let Greenhorn Creek’s event specialists, executive chef and professional staff craft your ultimate dream wedding experience.
Brides and grooms can choose from picturesque wedding locations and reception areas perfect for their event.
- Bridal Green – Stunning garden setting overlooking the lake and 18th fairway below with gorgeous Sierra backdrop. Our most popular setting.
- Oak Tree at 1st Tee – Stately serenity with Sierra backdrop
- Waterside on 18th Green – Lakeside location with majestic oaks
- Wisteria Arbor – The elegant Wisteria Arbor offers the ultimate cocktail and reception area seating up to 250 guests, endless Sierra views with dramatic sunsets.
- Fireside Room – Cozy room, with rock fireplace features private outside patio for intimate weddings of 60 or smaller
- Camps – For the couple who wants it all, the entire Camps Restaurant, featuring two stately fireplaces, exposed beam ceilings, and magnificent views of the Sierras provides the dramatic setting for up to 150 guests.
- All Greenhorn Creek Resort weddings come with Concierge Service, access to the most extensive wine collection in the region, beautiful Bridal Crystal Room, and professional staff to arrange everything for your perfect day. As a full service resort, our staff can arrange your lodging, onsite activities including pre or after wedding golf outings, bocce party, private wine tasting in our cellar room, as well as make arrangements for regional activities for you and your guests.
For complete wedding package offerings visit our website at www.greenhorncreek.com, or contact Morgan Debisschop Event Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 209-736-8133.