Ironstone Vineyards weddings & events offer many unique ceremony and reception locations on their 12.5 acre winery estate and are are dedicated to creating a day that will be both memorable and unique. Ironstone is more than just a vineyard, it’s a destination with a museum, banquet room, amphitheater, and beautifully landscaped grounds. It’s no wonder that it’s one of the most popular wedding locations in California’s Gold Country.
Choose from multiple picturesque locations for your indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception including:
- Lakeside Park – most popular lakeside location
- Lakeside Lawn – trees and lawn beside the lake
- Princess Bride Lawn – trees, lawn and beautiful Ironstone hedge as a backdrop
- Canyon Rock Garden – rock garden and lawn
- Wisteria Arbor – for small weddings, cocktail hours and receptions
- Amphitheatre – great location for your DJ or musical accompaniment
- Garden Breezeway – waterfall, potted trees and plants
- Wine Cave – cool 64° for hot summers, deliciously wine fragranced
- Alhambra Music Room – banquet & ballroom room with beautiful views
- Heritage Room – for intimate gatherings with lovely views
All Ironstone weddings include access to bride and groom dressing rooms. Every part of the outdoor venue is beautifully landscaped and provides an amazing visual backdrop to your event. Ironstone offers wedding packages customized to your vision for a flawless day. Email Weddings@IronstoneVineyards.com, call 209-728-1251 or visit their weddings website and weddings Facebook page to see beautiful photos and learn more.