Frog For All Seasons Contest 2022 – Terms and Conditions
2022 Frog For All Seasons Contests – Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
Participants in this giveaway must follow the instructions below and not be in violation of the Terms & Conditions.
Between Friday, July 08, 2022, and Friday, September 09, 2022, submit your jumping frog creations via the GoCalaveras.com website by filling out the form and uploading an image of your drawing on this page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Calaveras Visitors Bureau (the “Sponsor”).
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or printing errors in any material regarding this promotion.
1) Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, July 08, 2022, at 12:01 AM (PST), and ending Friday, September 09, 2022, at 11:59 PM (PST).
2) How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered correctly as described above. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Calaveras Visitors Bureau.
The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will win the following:
Three (3) separate winners, in three (3) separate age groups, will be awarded $100, each. The age groups are as follows:
- 1-12 years
- 13-17 years
- 18 years and older
One (1) additional winner will be chosen to receive a $200 Grand Prize, this winner can be chosen from any of the age groups.
Actual/appraised values may differ at time of prizes awarded. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitutions shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
3) Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on criteria set by the Sponsor. The Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at the Sponsor’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
4) Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older, or those who have the written consent of their legal parent or guardian.
5) Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received and/or the number of contestants participating in the contest.
6) Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
7) The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, the Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8) Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9) Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the state of California without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the City and County of San Francisco having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11) To enter a Campaign on one of our websites or by text methods, participants must complete all the information deemed necessary to declare a winner. The Sponsor does not assume any liability for any malfunction of the telecommunication, internet or individual computer systems. Winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. If an entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, the entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected.
12) The Sponsor has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. The Sponsor retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
13) Employees, agencies and suppliers of Calaveras Visitors Bureau, or any of its affiliates, and their family members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CAMPAIGN MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.