Heading to Calaveras County or Bear Valley Resort for the holidays? Enjoy this quick guide for the 10 top things to do during Christmas vacation in Calaveras County. From festive downtowns, to cozy fireside games, wine tasting, candy shops, and more, get in on the holiday spirit with one of the most hygge holiday regions California has to offer–Calaveras County!
Ready to get the most out of your Christmas Vacation in Calaveras? Let’s go!
1. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Let Us Do the Cooking
2. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Catch a Movie
CHRISTMAS EVE BONUS: Watch It’s a Wonderful Life on the big screen Christmas Eve at Angels Theater.
Take advantage of Angels Theater’s Flashback Cinema event featuring limited showings of holiday favorites (including It’s a Wonderful Life on December 22nd and Christmas Eve December 24th) Sundays and Wednesdays during two convenient times: 12:30pm and 6:30pm. View the full 2019 Angels Cinema West Holiday Flashback schedule here.
View this post on Instagram
3. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Enjoy Festive, Quaint and Charming Downtown Atmosphere
4. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Enjoy Holiday and New Years Eve Events
From Lake Camanche’s Winter Wonderland Lighted Boat Parade on December 28th to the annual Bear Valley New Year’s Eve Extravaganza, and more laid back events in between, use our on-line calendar of Calaveras events to see what’s happening throughout Calaveras and the surrounding area during your Christmas vacation in Calaveras County.
5. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Enjoy Local Bakeries and Sweets
Feeling a little stir crazy, but not up for an outdoor adventure quite yet? Explore our Guide to the Great Indoors in Calaveras here.
7. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Explore Gold Rush History
8. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Explore the Great Outdoors
9. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Go Wine Tasting or Explore Local Vineyards
10. Christmas Vacation in Calaveras – Hit the Slopes – Find Nearby Snow Play
Looking for more fun things to explore in Calaveras County or need help finding something in particular? We’re here to help! Explore our website by town at www.gocalaveras.com, reach out via email at [email protected], give us a call at 1-800-225-3764, or visit us in person at 1192 S. Main Street in Angels Camp, CA.